Listing below provided by the St. Louis Rabbinical and Cantorial Association, with additional information from congregations directly
• Bais Abraham (Orthodox): Daily Tehillim, Halakha and Mishnah Monday through Friday at 7 a.m. Online at https://zoom.us/j/297962649 (Meeting ID: 297 962 649).
• B’nai Amoona (Conservative): All daily minyanim, Shabbat services (6 p.m. Fridays, 9 a.m. Saturdays) and all holiday services, livestreamed on www.bnaiamoona.com/streaming and on Facebook.
• Central Reform Congregation (Reform): Friday night (6 p.m.) and Shabbat morning (10:30 a.m.) services. Online at www.centralreform.org/livestream.
• Kol Rinah (Conservative):Minyan on Zoom: 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday; 8 a.m. on Sunday mornings. Morning minyans at https://zoom.us/j/128542850 (use Meeting ID: 128 542 850). Evening minyans available at https://zoom.us/j/575044295, (use Meeting ID: 575 044 295).
• Nusach Hari B’nai Zion: Rabbi Ze’ev Smason will lead several classes available by streaming online or calling in by phone (call in to any of the below programs by dialing 425-436-6367 and using 509084 # for the access code.
– Mondays at 7:30 p.m. — “To the Source”: A weekly class covering contemporary Torah topics using classic and modern English and Hebrew texts. Visit https://zoom.us/j/875806725.
– Wednesdays at 12:15 p.m. — “Pirkei Avos / Ethics of the Fathers”: Our long-running class offers contemporary, relevant insights based upon the timeless wisdom of the Torah. To join the class, visit https://zoom.us/j/214068419.
– Fridays at 12:15 p.m. — Discussion of the weekly Torah portion: Rabbi Smason will be offering a 45 minute class / discussion on insights into the weekly Torah portion. Visit https://zoom.us/j/382191516.
– Weekdays at 7 p.m. — Daily family “Tehillim” (Psalms): Rabbi Smason offers words of inspiration, a story, a song and then together we will recite Tehillim. Each session lasts 15 minutes. Visit https://zoom.us/j/295822730
• Shaare Emeth (Reform): Streaming Friday night services each week at 6 p.m. (visit www.sestl.org/events/livestream-services-here)
• Shir Hadash Reconstructionist Community: Shabbat services Saturday morning at 10 a.m. via Facebook Live. Visit www.facebook.com/shirhadashstl.
• Temple Emanuel (Reform): Livestreaming Friday night services on the first, second and third Fridays at 7 p.m.; on the fourth Friday at 7:30 p.m. Visit https://www.testl.org/stream.
• Temple Israel (Reform): Friday night Shabbat services at 6:30 p.m. Visit www.ti-stl.org/landing/watch-services.
• United Hebrew (Reform): Friday night at 6:30 p.m. and Shabbat morning at 10:30 a.m. Visit www.unitedhebrew.org/praying/livestream.